Fastpitch Masters Skills Camp Team Entries
Interested in bringing your team to one of our Master Skills Camps? We offer a 15% discount on team sign-ups of 8 or more players. Please choose the camp from the list below for all the details and to take advantage of this incredible offer! Act fast, as due to limited space, we are only able to take 2 teams per camp.
Why you'll love our camps!
- Led by current college coaches - bringing years of experience and proven skill-building drills to improve your player's game.
- Players are paired with the correct age/skill level to make sure they get the most out of the camp.
- All camps are held indoors so we can focus on skills and player development in a controlled environment. No need to worry about weather conditions.
- Our camps are designed to be FUN! It's not all work, no play. We want players to enjoy their time with us and the coaches.
- Softball is all about speed and correct fundamentals. Your player will walk away a better ballplayer.
What to expect at camp
Each College coach is selected for a specific fundamental skill area that they specialize in. Each athlete will get to spend 40-45 minutes with all college coaches during the four skill rotations: hitting, infield, outfield, and speed & agility. We also have two additional sessions that you may sign up for covering pitching and catching. These sessions run 60 minutes in length after the completion of the rotation portion of the camp. For more information regarding each specific session, please click below.
All Camps Include
Additional Sessions Offered
Frequently Asked Questions:
The NCAA stipulates that this camp is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender).
We only list coaches that have agreed to attend our camp as camp instructors. However, there are times when their schedule changes, forcing us to replace them. Coaches are subject to change without notice.