Fastpitch Masters Blog
Be the Best Version of Yourself
1. Trying to please everyone. Pleasing everyone is almost impossible. Do something because you love it regardless of what other people think. Your happiness and goals come first.
2. Fearing change. Change is how we grow as people and players. The change is what challenges us to overcome adversity.
3. Living in the past. The player who made 2 errors yesterday doesn’t have to be the same player who steps on the field today. You make the choice.
4. Putting yourself down. We are the hardest on ourselves. Focus on your successes.
5. Overthinking. When the game seems difficult, simplify it. “Bat on ball” can make one of the hardest things to do in sports sound so simple.
Fastpitch Masters Softball Camps
Click the map below to look at camps in your area
120 Camps Nationwide Anually