Over 120 Camps Nationwide!
Click any state to see upcoming camps near you.
Why you'll love our camps!
- Led by current college coaches - bringing years of experience and proven skill-building drills to improve your player's game.
- Players are paired with the correct age/skill level to make sure they get the most out of the camp.
- All camps are held indoors so we can focus on skills and player development in a controlled environment. No need to worry about weather conditions.
- Our camps are designed to be FUN! It's not all work, no play. We want players to enjoy their time with us and the coaches.
- Softball is all about speed and correct fundamentals. Your player will walk away a better ballplayer.
What to expect at camp
In the Standard Camp, participants will have the opportunity to spend 40-45 minutes with each college coach during all four fundamental skill rotations (Hitting, Infield, Outfield & Speed and Agility). You can also choose to sign up for an additional 60-minute session on pitching or catching, available after the main camp. Each college coach is chosen based on their expertise in a specific fundamental skill area. For more information regarding each specific session, please click below.
All Camps Include
Additional Sessions Offered